Thursday, April 30, 2015

What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist

What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist | Indian Fashion Blog


So what a smart shopper does when not shopping? Well..in my case i love creating wishlists. Whenever I have some free time, I always like to spend that hunting for new shopping websites and explore their collection. So while browsing for some trendy clothes at affordable price..i landed at DressLink. I was bowled with the variety they offer from the classic fashion and accessories to the latest in trend. You name it and they have it..and that too at very inexpensive price tag.

Dresslink.com is a Hong Kong based fashion clothing website that ships internationally. They offer a wide variety of good quality women's fashion clothing and accessories at exceptional low price. Amazed with their trendy collection..i created a wishlist for clothes under 5 USD.


Have a look what items made to my wish list:


Crop tops are so In this season! So i first decided to explore what they have offer in this category under $5. Honestly there range is vast, cool and very trendy. These are the pieces that i loved most:



1. New Stylish Lady Women's Sexy Slash Neck Lace Off Shoulder Casual Crop Top in white
2. New Woman Crop Top Tee T-shirt Size Long Sleeve Tops Tight Shirt in black
3. Women's Loose Stitching Large Red Heart Short Sleeve Crop Top Short T-shirt



What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist, Best fashion clothes at cheap price, where to buy cheap clothes online, online fashion clothes shopping, crop tops, leggings, jeggings, Summer dresses, affordable casual dresses    shopping india, indian fashion blog, indian fashion blogger, indian  makeup and beauty blog, indian beauty blogger, dresslink, dresslink.com review, Fashion wishlist
What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist






Next category i decided to explore was legging section. Because leggings/jeggings are my wardrobe essentials..so more the better. They offer some great latest styles at very inexpensive price..and when i say very inexpensive..it means the range that starts for as low as 2 USD. Here are my picks:


4. Women's Cotton Front Slit Cut Fashion Skinny Slim Pants Leggings
5. Women's Stars And Stripes USA Full Length American Flag Leggings
6. Korean Style Fashion Women's Casual Stretch Pencil Slim Skinny Jeans Jegging Trouser Legging



What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist, Best fashion clothes at cheap price, where to buy cheap clothes online, online fashion clothes shopping, crop tops, leggings, jeggings, Summer dresses, affordable casual dresses    shopping india, indian fashion blog, indian fashion blogger, indian  makeup and beauty blog, indian beauty blogger, dresslink, dresslink.com review, Fashion wishlist
What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist





And..finally i added a few casual dresses to my wishlist..because your summer wardrobe can never be complete without a few summery dresses. Right? Have a look at my picks:


7. Women's Bodycon Sleeveless Mini Dress in white
8. Hot Fashion Women Sexy Sleeveless O-Neck Multi-color Floral Elastic Waist Casual Party Sundress
9. Stylish Lady Women Sexy Casual Chiffon Sleeveless Backless Strap Solid A-Line Mini Party Dress


What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist, Best fashion clothes at cheap price, where to buy cheap clothes online, online fashion clothes shopping, crop tops, leggings, jeggings, Summer dresses, affordable casual dresses    shopping india, indian fashion blog, indian fashion blogger, indian  makeup and beauty blog, indian beauty blogger, dresslink, dresslink.com review, Fashion wishlist
What's on My DressLink.com Wishlist



Have you checked out DressLink collection? If you haven't, do check out for cool trendy clothes at very inexpensive price. Tell me how you find my wishlist? Any favorites..let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...