Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Monthly Beauty Favorites: March 2015 Edition!

Monthly Beauty Favorites: March 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog






Monthly Beauty Favorites: March 2015 Edition, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blog, Indian beauty blog, Avene thermal spring water, The body shop strawberry shower gel, Nail polish, Oriflame the one long wear nail polish, Za face wash, EOS lip balm, Makeup favorites, Skincare favorites
Monthly Beauty Favorites: March 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




So another month came to the end..I can't believe how fast the time is flying. OMG we are in April already? Am I happy...NAH I hate Delhi's Summers, that scorching heat terrifies me lol. Getting back..let's talk about monthly beauty favorites today. You tell me what were yours and I'll reveal what products made to my March favorites list.




Have a look, here's the list of my March beauty favorites:




I will start with the favorites from bath & body products first. These are the three products that i have not only been using so much but also loving them.


1. Za True White Cleansing Foam
2. Garnier PureActive Apricot exfoliating face scrub
3. TBS Strawberry Shower Gel 



The first two products have already been reviewed on the blog, so if you want to read the review just click on the names :) I love Strawberry fragrance in my bath and body products, no wonder this shower gel made to my list of favorites. You'll be reading about my experience with this shower gel early this month so stay tuned.



Moving to the face essentials products that made to the monthly favorites list are:


4. EAU Thermale Avene Thermal Spring water
5. Plum Hello Aloe Caring day moisturizer

I won't talk about Avene as it's not something new in fact it's one of the rare products that have made a permanent place in my skin care essentials. I have been religiously using Avene Thermal spring water from over a year now and the bond is getting stronger only ;) Plum Goodness Hello Aloe is a new addition to my skin care and i am using it from over a month now as i was testing this product and this has already made to my favorites. I am yet to review this moisturizer.




I have a obsession for lip balms no wonder you see atleast one lip balm review every month, this month i got few lip balms from two popular brands. Though haven't really started using them all but one among those have won my heart and I have been using it like repeatedly :)


6. EOS Lip Balm Pomegranate Raspberry
7. TBS Born Lippy Strawberry


Above I was talking about EOS lip balm which is a new addition and am already loving it specially its sweet taste Whereas TBS Born lippy strawberry is an old love.




Moving to the favorite nail polishes, these two nail polishes won my heart:



8. Oriflame The One long wear nail polish Fuchsia Allure
9. LYN Nail Lacquer Beach You To It



Oriflame The One Long Wear nail polish range are brand's new launch and i did a first impression post about the new nail polishes in my previous post. This is one shade i am liking a lot and am even wearing it currently on my nails. LYN Nail Lacquer is a very pretty taupe color which i find perfect for work wear. Have you tried LYN nail lacquers yet?




There are not many Favorites in Makeup category for march, only two products that i saw myself reaching out a lot are:


10. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara
11. Sleek Makeup Blush by 3 Blush Palette Pink Sprint 336



So these are my favorites for the month of march...have you tried any of these? Let me know what you most past month.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...