Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price

My Envy Box April Edition Review |  MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price, My enxy box review, My envy box april 2015 review, Beauty box available in India, Best beauty box  subsription available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger
My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price



Hey Girls,


It's time to unbox this month's My Envy Box on blog today. I shared a picture yesterday on my Instagram and promised  quick unboxing, so here I am. Let zoom in to know what all came in My Envy Box April Edition:


The theme for April My Envy Box is Spring time! so they have designed this month's box and curated the samples keeping in mind the theme 'The Best Of Beauty to start a Beautyfull Spring'.


Price:  1 Month subscription - Rs. 850/-
            3 Month subscription - Rs. 2250/-
            6 Month subscription - Rs. 5100/- currently for Rs. 4350/-
            12 Month subscription - Rs. 10200/- currently for Rs. 8500/-

Available at: Book Yours here


My experience with My Envy Box April Edition:


I will start with their super fast delivery service first..My Envy Box starts delivering the boxes from 14th of every month. It was about 8:30 in the morning yesterday, my door bell rang..I opened the door and saw the courier guy holding the box. And this is not the first time..they always make me this happy and surprised with super fast delivery. I got the box exactly on 14th and that too early morning :D A thumbs up for the brilliant delivery service.



My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price, My enxy box review, My envy box april 2015 review, Beauty box available in India, Best beauty box  subsription available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger
My Envy Box April Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog





This month 'My Envy Box' is a pastel peach color one with the logo embossed in gold. I have a few earlier boxes in similar color but that's okay as the color perfectly matches the spring theme. Here is what all i got in My Envy Box April Edition:




My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price, My enxy box review, My envy box april 2015 review, Beauty box available in India, Best beauty box  subsription available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger
My Envy Box April Edition  Review, Pictures & Price




There are total five products out of which one is a full size product. I was seriously delighted to see the brands and the variety they have tried to include in this month's beauty box. They have included samples from brands like Avene, Catrice, Za, Kama Ayurveda & Marc Jacobs.




My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price, My enxy box review, My envy box april 2015 review, Beauty box available in India, Best beauty box  subsription available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger
My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing | Indian Beauty Blogger




Let me show you all of these one by one:



1. Avene Sunscreen VHP SPF50+ Dry Touch Emulsion (Sample Size)
    Full Size: Rs. 1250/- for 50ml



'This new launch from Avene offers very high protection against all sun damage. Paraben free, water resistant with a light weight and non greasy texture, It sinks easily into the skin'.

They have included one sample tube containing 5 ml quantity. I had this sunscreen on my mind for this summer and am glad they have included the new improved texture in the box. I am looking forward to try this out...pretty soon as my current sunscreen is finishing fast and I'll be needing one sooner. But  I feel they should have added atleast two samples of this tube because this much quantity will last you for two time use only.








2. Catrice Longlasting lip Pencil (Full Size)
    Full Size:Rs. 300/- for .78g



'The longlasting lip pencil sets colour limits and prevents lipstick from feathering. It's waterproof texture guarentees ultra longlasting contours. The creamy tip softly gides over your lips to ensure an accurate application'.

Catrice is one of the European drugstore brand that i always wished that they enter into the Indian market, they have such a fantastic makeup range and their prices are so much affordable than the drugstore brands we have here. Getting a lip liner from Cartice surely made me happy, am actually wearing this lip liner today. I got Catrice lip pencil in shade 100 Upper Brown Side which is a pretty muted pink-y brown color. It glides easily and gives good coverage. I liked the shade they have send me.. it's a perfect color to wear for every day no makeup look :)











3. Za True White Exfoliating Clay (Sample Size)
    Full Size: Rs. 399/- for 100g



'This whitening clay mask instantly exfoliates excess surface cells, removes impurities around pores, absorbs sebum and instantly imparts translucent, glowing and radiant skin'.

Am yet to explore Za product range, I have only tried cleansing foam from true white range and using that currently as well. The cleansing foam worked for my skin type, so i am expecting the same from this exfoliating clay as well. Between look at the quantity they have included. I won't call this a sample size..this is a pretty decent travel size tube that i can easily use multiple number of times.











4. Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating & Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream ( Sample Size)
    Full Size: Rs. 1195/- for 50g



'This Ayurvedic night treatment improves skin texture, which appears fresh, helthy and glowing next morning. The smooth and creamy texture is easily emollient and is perfect for summer night'.


I got two sample size tubs of this night cream from Kama Ayurveda, sample size is not mentioned but am glad with the quantity each of the tub contain. I am trying it on my hand as i am writing about this. It's a yellow color cream with light whipped butter like texture..and the fragrance is..umm well very Ayurvedic(if you know what I mean) with Kapur or Camphor dominating :)  Each tub is pretty decent in size and it's very generous of them to include two tubs.










5. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream EDT (Sample Size)
    Full Size: Rs. 5700/- for 100ml


'This fragrance bursts with an irrestible mix of floral and fruity aromas which is fresh and elegant, a favorite scents for this season'.


Last but definitely not the least is this sample size mini tester tube included of the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream  EDT. I have now a hand full of these perfume, EDT samples and i love collecting these :D this goes directly into my handbag as i love carrying these mini testers with me while on the go. The scent is light, refreshing..perfect for Spring Summer season. I think it's high time i should start reviewing these mini perfume testers  gals  ;)









Also included in the box were these two cards the one you see in front shows the products that are included in My Envy Box April edition, with some details and tips on the back side. The second card tells you about the theme of this month's box plus contains a discount code when you shop full size products of the samples you got in this month box.



My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price, My enxy box review, My envy box april 2015 review, Beauty box available in India, Best beauty box  subsription available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger
My Envy Box April Edition Unboxing




Overall Rate: 5/5


Verdict: My Envy Box April edition has clearly won my heart..i loved the variety they offered in terms of brands and the products they included. There is a sample for your day time skin care, night time skin care, skin pampering, a perfume tester that goes perfectly with the season and then there is a full size makeup product. What more can i ask for..I honestly recommend you, not to miss on this month's My Envy Box! It's definitely worth it! 




*PR sample
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...