Monday, April 6, 2015

Sephora Haul

Sephora Haul | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog





Sephora Haul | Indian Makeup Blog



So I went to Sephora on weekend..with a serious mission! Yeah apart from drooling over everything my eyes see, I was on a mission to buy  Soap & Glory and NYX products..specially their soft matte lip creams. Was it a success..hell no! NYX products always seems to be out of stock and they never restock them i guess..only they know why? Anyways here is what all i got for myself on this weekend from Sephora.


Have a look:



Sephora Haul, Sephora India shopping experience, What to buy from sephora delhi select citywalk store, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Sephora shopping, Soap and glory products, the face shop sheet masks, Nyx soft matte lip cream, dry skin, body butter
Sephora Haul | Indian Beauty Blogger

Sephora Haul




Soap & Glory:



So I bought three Soap & Glory skincare products a hand cream, body butter for very dry skin and a body polish. I was about to buy one body wash too..but then three of The Body Shop shower gels i stocked up on my stash came to mind and i dropped the idea of buying another one :P



1. Soap & Glory Hand Food
2. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
3. Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish



Sephora Haul, Sephora India shopping experience, What to buy from sephora delhi select citywalk store, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Sephora shopping, Soap and glory products, the face shop sheet masks, Nyx soft matte lip cream, dry skin, body butter
Sephora Haul: Soap & Glory





NYX:


I went to Sephora for picking up a few shades from NYX soft matte lip creams. On my last visit too they were out of stock and yet again this time as well they were out of stock! There was only one shade available, though it was not on my wishlist but i picked it up..just to feel better that now atleast one I'll have in my stash lol


4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Antwerp



Sephora Haul: NYX





The Face Shop:



Last things i got are these two face mask sheets from the face shop. I love Innisfree Real cucumber face mask sheets..Let's see how these will turn out for me.


5. The Face Shop CO-Q10 essential mask sheet
6. The Face Shop Real nature mask Mung Bean



Sephora Haul: The Face Shop




Have you girls tried any of these face mask sheets from The face shop?



So this is what i hauled from Sephora this weekend. Is there anything you would like me to review early or first? Just let me know :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...