Friday, May 1, 2015

Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition

Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




Hi Everyone,

So it's first day of May already. Really? This year is flying sooo fast..atleast that's how i feel. Anyhow getting back..1 day of every month means..Time to share the monthly favorites from the past month. So here I am..with the list of products..I Loved using totally. Have a look:



Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition, Monthly beauty favorites, Monthly makeup favorites, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian fashion blog, Indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, Bioque Pronto cream, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, Revlon colorstay concealer, Rimmel london pressed powder
Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition | Indian Makeup Blogger






I'll start with the skincare products first. As you can see there are only three products in this category. The two products among which are new addition..which i tried for the first time. The sunblock you see is an old love :) This is the best one i have tried so far..but now I am kind of bored with it. So once the tube is empty' I'll be hunting for something new :)


1. Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish

2. Bioque Pronto cream

3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock


Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition




Moving to the base makeup products..I am not much into foundations these days(yeah just letting my skin breathe) and i relied totally on these two products whole month(No actually I was using a BB cream as well mostly, but that did not made to my favorites ;) will tell you about that soon)


4. Revlon Colorstay Concealer

5. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder


Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition




Finally my favorite part.. Lipsticks and Blush <3 I totally saw myself getting addicted to this pretty blush palette from Kryolan..and why not. Look at the variety of shades and they all are totally matte :) The lipsticks you are seeing in the picture were Oriflame's new launch in the month of April. So i wore these lipsticks often as I had to test them(I have shared the swatches here) and these two among them were my most worn and favorites too.

6. Kryolan Blusher Palette EC 30

7. Oriflame The One 5-in-1 Colour Stylist Lipsticks- Sweet Tangerine & Garnet Attraction

8. Essence Quattro Eyeshadow 07 Over The Taupe


Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition, Monthly beauty favorites, Monthly makeup favorites, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian fashion blog, Indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish, Bioque Pronto cream, Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock, Revlon colorstay concealer, Rimmel london pressed powder
Monthy Favorites April 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




So these were my April favorites..what are yours?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...