Friday, May 15, 2015

My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price

My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price | MillionDollarLooks Makeup and Beauty Blog



My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box may 2015, Beauty boxes available in India, My envy box India, My envy box review and price in India, Best available monthly beauty boxes in India, Vana vidhi darjeeling spa set, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, indian beauty blogger, Paraben free skin and hair products, Sulphate free shampoo
My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price



Hey Everyone,


So I shared a picture of My Envy Box yesterday on my Instagram when i received this and promised to post the review earliest and here I am! This month's box is a special luxury edition which contains a spa set..aiming to bring the spa to you. Let's zoom in to find more about this month's My Envy Box:




As i mentioned above this month's edition has been designed with the idea to bring the luxury of the spa at the comfort of your home. So they have added a proper spa kit containing products for your hair, skin and body.



"The Month of May arrives. It's the ideal time to protect and indulge your skin, hair and body to keep the excessive heat, humidity and dust at bay. Need to get to a spa? How about bringing the spa to you. Luxuriate in this month's wonder ingredient without the worry of parabens, added colour or sulphates: Green Tea. Antioxidant, antiseptic and full of a bounty of vitamins, soak it all in".



Price: 1 month subscription - Rs.850/-
           3 month subscription - Rs.2550/- currently Rs.2250/-
           6 month subscription - Rs.5100/- currently Rs.4350/-
           12 month subscription - Rs.10200/- currently Rs.8500/-


Book Yours here


My Experience with My Envy Box May 2015:



Like always, I'll start with their delivery service first of all. Because we all know, how efficient is one's delivery service?  makes or breaks the game. Well My Envy Box always wins with their super fast delivery service. They start delivering the boxes on 14th of every month and i received my box exactly on 14th May 9 A.M..and this happens every time :) hats off to their well organised delivery service. I always give them a thumbs up for their service...no wonder it's a thumbs up this time too :)



Coming back to the main topic that is the 'My Envy Box' which for this month is a pretty green color box with their signature style logo in gold on the top. Also as the theme for this month's box is 'bringing the Spa to you' so according to me the box color and everything goes well with the theme. Have a look at the pictures, does not it make you green with envy ;)


My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box may 2015, Beauty boxes available in India, My envy box India, My envy box review and price in India, Best available monthly beauty boxes in India, Vana vidhi darjeeling spa set, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, indian beauty blogger, Paraben free skin and hair products, Sulphate free shampoo
My Envy Box May 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog

My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing




Let's see the contents of box now. In May edition of My Envy Box they have included a complete luxurious spa set from Vana Vidhi which contains product worth Rs.2600/- I got Vana Vidhi Darjeeling Spa Set that contains six sample Travel size products.




My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box may 2015, Beauty boxes available in India, My envy box India, My envy box review and price in India, Best available monthly beauty boxes in India, Vana vidhi darjeeling spa set, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, indian beauty blogger, Paraben free skin and hair products, Sulphate free shampoo
My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price: Vana Vidhi Darjeeling Spa Set

My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box may 2015, Beauty boxes available in India, My envy box India, My envy box review and price in India, Best available monthly beauty boxes in India, Vana vidhi darjeeling spa set, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, indian beauty blogger, Paraben free skin and hair products, Sulphate free shampoo
My Envy Box May 2015 Edition  Review  | Indian Makeup Blogger



"Vana Vidhi Darjeeling Spa Set "Crisp. Fresh and reviving is the aroma of Green Tea, bringing with it it's promise of holistic healing and wellness. Connect the body, Mind and Soul, while the senses uplift in the purity of this Green Brew."



Out of the total six products, five are skin,hair and body products in decent travel size bottles while the sixth product sample is basically a pair of incense sticks. Let me show all the products one by one:


1. Green Tea Face Wash (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1899/- for 115 ml

2. Aloe Vera and Green Tea Body Wash (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1899/- for 200 ml


"Vana's Strong Brew Face and Body Wash provide for a thick and luxurious gel lather, with natural Sulphate free lathers and so much goodness of Darjeeling tea for this summer. 'SPA' which literally translates to healing with water, becomes more luxurious with this green tea summer spa, as you beautify and pamper the skin with Green Tea and Water".








All the products are packed in a simple, see through plastic bottle with a gold color screw open cap over...which gives this kit a simple old world charm. I liked the packaging. Also  I have to say they have been really generous with the quantity they have included in each of the bottle. All the bottle are actually a decent travel size one which contain 40 ml quantity of product in each. The size is decent enough and will last you for multiple times usage thus helping you decide and make your mind weather you want to  buy the product in full size or not.


The Green Tea Face wash & Aloe Vera and Green tea body wash samples have honey color tint and i totally love their fragrance..which is calming and relaxing. I have only used the face wash twice yet and it's really nice. Am so looking forward to use these products.



3. Green Tea Shampoo (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1500/- for 115 ml

4. Green Tea Hair Conditioner (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1599/- for 115 ml



"Vana's Mild Brew Hair Shampoo and Conditioner are again Sulphate free, with natural mild lathers and the purity of hand picked Green Tea. This Mild Brew works wonderfully on the hair, while Green Tea imparts it's benefits of hair conditioning, strengthening and growth".









Again as i said above they have included a decent travel size bottles of each product containing 40 ml of quantity, which is actually quite close to half of the full size product quantity. So I am happy with the quantity they have added this time of each product sample. From past few months I have moved more towards Ayurvedic and Vegan products..specially when it comes to my skincare products and bath products...So I am actually glad to find now a shampoo and a hair conditioner product that is totally Ayurvedic, Veg, Vegan and also free of sulphate and paraben.



5. Green Tea Natural Moisturizing Body Lotion (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1500/- for 115 ml

6. Darjeeling Forest Incense Sticks (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.399/- for 12 sticks



"To add to the calming yet reviving experience, is a touch of meditation with Vana's Green Tea Body Lotion and Darjeeling Forest Incense, which is uniquely stickless and hand rolled, adding harmony and solace to the body and soul".






Okay the last two products in Darjeeling Spa Set are a 40 ml size body lotion and two Incense sticks. I am trying the lotion on my hand as I am writing this..It has light cream-y lotion consistency, light cream color with green tint. I liked how quickly it was absorbed by skin and the fragrance is very mild and refreshing. Again something I am excited to try and see how it turns out for me...so far first impression is good. And the Forest Incense sticks are a perfect addon to keep you in the good mood ;)




Also included as you can see in pictures are these three cards. The first one have details about the products you get in your Darjeeling spa set. The other two cards are basically discount vouchers, one from Label Ritu Kumar offering a discount cod to avail 10% discount on your purchase from their wensite and the last one is from My Envy Box itself that contain two discount codes which you can use when you subscribe or renew your subscription and then there is another code which you can use to enjoy 15% discount on purchase of full size products of this months box.




My Envy Box May 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box may 2015, Beauty boxes available in India, My envy box India, My envy box review and price in India, Best available monthly beauty boxes in India, Vana vidhi darjeeling spa set, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, indian beauty blogger, Paraben free skin and hair products, Sulphate free shampoo



Overall Rate: 5/5



Verdict: I honestly loved My Envy Box May Edition totally, I mean why not..they have added a proper Darjeeling Spa set from Vana Vidhi, a luxury brand. All the samples included are decent travel size products that contain 40 ml quantity in each. The products' size they have added are close to the half the quantity of the full size product..so you can easily use them multiple times and make up your mind whether you like a product or not.. thus helping you decide if you want go for full size product or not.Also they have included a 15% discount voucher to get the full size product at awesome deals..what else may i ask for. I totally loved this month's box and would recommend it those of you who are more into natural skincare, hair and body products..You will definitely enjoy this little box of luxury..that contains products worth Rs. 2600/-
Highly recommended to all the Ayurvedic & Vegan luxury products lovers!




*PR Sample
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...