Monday, May 25, 2015

New in My Wardrobe..

New in My Wardrobe | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog


It's been so long since i did a clothing haul on the blog..as you know it's always Makeup and more makeup i keep on spending mostly :p But this time I want to show you the clothes okay basically tops/tees I spend my money onto..last to last week. Let's see what all i got:


Fashion haul. New in my wardrobe, Spring cleaning my wardrobe, Basic fashion styles, Cool casual tops, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian fashion blog, Indian fashion blogger, globus new Spring summer collection, Westside women spring summer collection, Philips Air straightner, Hair styling

                       New in My Wardrobe | Indian Fashion Blogger







So I went shopping..specifically for top wear last to last weekend. I decided to check out the new S/S 2015 collection at Globus store and Westside store..at a near by Shopping Mall.

I started from Globus..checked their new collection..expecting to spot some fun colors and patterns. Sadly I didn't liked anything much  this time and the sales assistants there were so pushy..i was so turned off.

Finally I picked up this giant size clutch bag. I didn't liked the clothing range much this time..but their bag collection specially the clutch range was really nice. I picked up this black leather clutch, it's bigger..spacious and has black studs detailing on the front(opening).
Price: Rs.1300/- only.




Also i decided to pick up some tees in basic light grey color. The first one you see, is a digital all over printed tee(on front)..round neckline, loose fit with longer back panel hemline. It's good for everyday comfy casual look.





The second one is a basic tee in regular fit..It's a staple style..essential in my wardrobe.








Next I checked out Westside, their new Spring Summer collection is pretty nice and versatile..I really liked the collection, specially the kurtis range..full of color!
This is what i picked from Westside..


A military green long blouse with gold color button detailing..sleeveless and with longer backed panel hemline. The fabric is really soft and light..perfect for this season.
This is one of my favorite.






Also I picked this long kurti in bright yellow! Yeah something in fun color. This kurti has front opening, bandgala neck and has total six panels with dart insertion for good fit at waist.






Other than these tops also i picked up this pair of chappals from my recent visit to Dilli Haat..it has zari embroidered peacock feather detailing..i find this one really pretty :) and lastly I got Philips Air straightener from Croma.






These are all, I spent my money lately on..Umm I think it's time for some casual OOTD posts on blog :) What you say?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...