Friday, June 26, 2015

Bangkok Makeup Haul.. Catrice, Nars

Bangkok Makeup Haul.. Catrice, Nars | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



Bangkok Makeup Haul.. Catrice, Nars, MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog, Ctrice makeup India, nars makeup India, Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish, Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm, Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel, Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen, Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette, Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, Indian makeup blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup and beauty blog India
Bangkok Makeup Haul.. 



Those of you following my Instagram account..already know I was on a short trip to Thailand last week :) I visited two cities Bangkok, Phuket and also went to Phi Phi Island. Being a shopaholic..no wonder i did shopped my heart out. But this time even to my surprise i didn't spend much on makeup..it was mostly cute clothes and bikinis..i shopped majorly. Actually all the little makeup i purchased was shopped on my last day only. I am also thinking to do a travel diary sort of post soon :)




For now let me just show you girls the makeup products i purchased there:



Cartice:

Cartice was the one drugstore brand on my mind..which i wanted to explore. All these Catrice products were purchased from Watsons. Let me show you all one by one:


1. Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish (Shade 020 Jen & Berry's)
Price: 300 Baht(which is 600 Indian Rupees)


Catrice Made to Stay Smoothing Lip Polish



2. Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm (Shade 090 Feels Like Silk)
Price: 300 Baht(600 Indian Rupees)


Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm



3. Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel
Price: 210 Baht(420 Indian Rupees)


Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel



4. Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen (Shade 010 In The Mood for Nude)
Price: 165 Baht(330 Indian Rupees)


Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter Pen



5. Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Shade 010 All Nude)
Price: 270 Baht(540 Indian Rupee)


Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette




I haven't started using any of these as I am yet to photograph these products :) The most interesting product that I quickly want to try is the Eyebrow filler gel though.



Nars:

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Shade Medium3 Stromboli)
Price: 1475 Baht(which equals to 2950 Indian Rupees)


Nars Sheer Glow Foundation



It was a last minute purchase at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I shopped this Nars foundation from Kings Power Duty Free. I didn't bought the pump dispenser with it..now I think i made a mistake  :/



Okay so this was my little Bangkok makeup shopping haul. How do you find it? Let me know if there's anything you are curious to know about among these products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...