Saturday, June 13, 2015

New in my Wardrobe... from DressLink

New in my Wardrobe... from DressLink | Indian Fashion Blog



Remember my Dresslink wishlist post that i did sometime back :) I picked up a few pieces from my wishlist along with other clothes that i liked on the website. DressLink.com is a China based clothing website that ships worldwide. They offer a range of not only fashion clothing but also accessories and other stuff. If you are on a budget and want to shop some fashionable but inexpensive clothes, then this website is a must check out.


This is what all i received in my mail, have a look:



New in my Wardrobe... from DressLink , Dresslink.com shopping experience, Online shopping inexpensive clothes, Fashion clothing at inexpensive price, Cheap clothes shopping online, Indian fashion blogger, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Budget shopping, Chinese clothes inexpensive shopping, Indian beauty blogger, Indian fashion blogger
New in my Wardrobe... from DressLink 




Ripped look jeggings:






Okay so got two of these in colors Blue & Grey. Well on Dresslink  I liked the grey jegging image  more but actually the blue one is better. These jeggings have a ripped look(yeah not actually ripped only print) which actually looks very real on blue one, but grey one is not any closer :) but anyways they are so inexpensive..so can't complaint.



Workout Pants in Black:






These are my favorite from the bunch. This has 'Work Out' printed on one leg in big and bold letter. It is comfortable and has a great fit.



Slim fit Dress:





It fits perfectly and the fabric quality is decent for what you pay.



Black long skirt:






It's knitted and has a long slit at the back. Quality it okay-ish only, not great but i liked it..Okay for that dirt cheap price :)



So anything here that caught your attention? Check out Dresslink for more fashion forward yet inexpensive clothing.



*PR Samples


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...