Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: June 2015 Edition

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: June 2015 Edition



Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: June 2015 Edition, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Monthly makeup favorites, Monthly beauty favorites, Nyx soft matte lip cream, Makeup revolution vivid blush acquer, Maybelline rebel bouquet, Indian beauty blogger
Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: June 2015 Edition



So with the end of June Month, we crossed the first half of year 2015. Really? I think this year is just flying. Getting back..End of a month means, it is time for monthly favorites round up. So here I am with list of the products I was loving this month. Here we go:


This month's my favorites are good mix of both makeup and beauty products :) But I'll start with the Skincare/Beauty products first. Have a look:



Monthly Beauty Favorites: June 2015 Edition




1. Shudhvi Naturals Therapeutic Face Cleansing Powder

This 3 in 1 face wash, mask and scrub is one amazing, made of all natural ingredients product that my facial skin was simply loving! I'll be reviewing this stuff very soon in the first week of July..So stay tuned if you are curious :)



2. Hedonista Chocolate & Rhassoul Clay Face Souffle

This face mask souffle was a part of My Envy Box June Edition and of course was my favorite thing in the box :) I have been using it atleast once weekly and it is something very addictive and the fragrance..so Chocolate-y :D



3. Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence

This Essence from Za has been a part of my daytime CTM routine all this month as I was testing this product. I like how it makes my skin bouncy every time and the consistency is water light..perfect for this humid as well as monsoon season.



4. Votre White Essence Brightening Night Creme

This night cream is fairly new entrant and made it's place only in the later part of this month. But the product has shown really good results on my skin just in a span of few days..no wonder it's here in my monthly favorites list.



Moving on..Let's see what makeup products made to my list of favorites:



Monthly Makeup  Favorites: June 2015 Edition




1. L'Oreal Infallible 24 hour Stay Fresh Foundation

I saw myself reaching out for this foundation for weekend evening makeup specially. It's fairly new launch in India, so I was keen on trying this as it had been really long..since I was only using BB creams. It's a good foundation to try if you are looking for medium coverage and longer wear time. A full review will be up next month!



2. Revlon Colorstay Concealer

This concealer is not a new product in my vanity in fact it's been there for a while but i still love it very much. It's not something i reach out everyday as it's medium coverage one, but I like using it on days when i like getting dolled up say for evening looks as it covers my dark circles pretty well.



3. Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer

I love love love this Blush Lacquer shade 'Heat' you need just half a drop(even lesser) of it for both cheeks and I love the natural rosy wash of color it gives. It is very beautiful and my favorite now a days.



4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp

I reviewed this pretty pastel pink shade this month and it has become my favorite kind of pink since then. I love the weightless powder matte finish it delivers to the lips and i always get compliments whenever i wear this shade. I am actually thinking to try a few more shade from NYX soft matte range, do you gals have any recommendations?



5. Maybelline Color Sensational Rebel Bouquet Lipstick REB02

I think June was all about pink lipsticks for me(atleast) and this shade REB02 from Maybelline recently launched Rebel Bouquet collection was among the lipsticks i reviewed in June. I have to say this gorgeous bright pink shade has totally won my heart..  It's really beautiful and super glossy!




So these were the products I totally loved all this month of June. What are your favorites, so share :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...