Thursday, June 18, 2015

My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price

My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog


My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box review and unboxing june 2015, How to book my envy box, Price of my envy box, beauty box review, Beauty subscription box in India, Best beauty box in India, Luxury beauty box in India, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Catrice smokey eye pencil, Hedonista face souffle
My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price




Hey Everyone,


My Envy Box June Subscription reached me on 13 of this month..(yeah super duper fast service like always) I usually get my beauty box on 14th of every month as that's the date they start dispatching boxes but this time they were even more faster..aahhh they guys never fail to please me :)I shared a glimpse of what's inside My Envy Box on Instagram same day..but could not review it..for I was really busy packing as i had a flight to board same night. But nevertheless I am back home and ready to review my favorite Luxury beauty box :) (Yeah I am biased towards Envy Box because they won my heart every time with all the awesomeness they send in a little box). So did this little box of happiness won my heart this time all over again...well let's zoom in to find out:




This month My Envy Box takes you to a beauty world tour. Here's how:


"You're probably dreaming of summery, faraway lands. Time for  a vacation?
More importantly, time to prep, prime and pack for that holiday. Taking inspiration from your wanderlust, here's the perfect regime to get you ready. A full size Catrice Smokey Eye pencil comes your way-with it's integrated brush applicator, it's perfect for that summery smokey eye that's not in the usual noir. Pamper your tresses with Kerastase Elixir Ultime Hair Oil Care, and have your skin glow with Hendonista's indulgent Chocolate mousse face mask. Before you walk out that door, don't forget to leave a memorable whiff of one of the two French perfumes of this month's box Pleasure by Estee Lauder or See by Chloe. Complete your beauty world tour by loggin on our website under June Box to discover the 5th product inside your box"


Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.850/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.2550/- currently Rs.2250/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.5100/- currently Rs.4350/-
            12 month subscription - Rs.10200/- currently Rs.8500/-


Book Yours here


So as i have already talked about their awesome and fastest delivery service and the introduction part has given you idea about the products. Let's not waste time and dig in..ahh well but let me start with the packaging first :)


June month My Envy Box is super bright tangerine/orange color one with their signature style logo in gold on the top. So last month's box was a forest green color one, this month's box is a bright Orange...so I am already wishing they send us next a white color July box.. to complete tricolor of our Flag (lol but that's my patriotic side). The packaging is really nice like always.



Super bright Tangerine color box :)

My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price



Coming to the contents... My Envy Box June Edition includes total five products from five different brands. Last month's box was a special spa edition which included a Darjeeling spa set from Vana Vidhi..so this month they made sure to provide variety to us. Have a look at the products:


As i said above, there are total five products inside and guess what..they have included two full size products this month(another reason why you should not miss this month's box hehe)


My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box review and unboxing june 2015, How to book my envy box, Price of my envy box, beauty box review, Beauty subscription box in India, Best beauty box in India, Luxury beauty box in India, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Catrice smokey eye pencil, Hedonista face souffle
My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price

My Envy Box June 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review and Price, My envy box review and unboxing june 2015, How to book my envy box, Price of my envy box, beauty box review, Beauty subscription box in India, Best beauty box in India, Luxury beauty box in India, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Catrice smokey eye pencil, Hedonista face souffle


Let me show you all the products one by one:


1. Catrice Smokey Eye Pencil (Full Size)
    Full Size: Rs.365/- for 1.6g


"Dark and Mysterious, Smokey eyes have a special power of attraction. These eye pencils with an integrated brush applicator creates endless creative opportunities for effective smokey eyes styles. As if you've just stepped out of a fashion magazine! Just apply the smooth and supple texture to the eyelids and blend easily with the brush."


Catrice Smokey Eye Pencil

Swatch



I am glad to find this smokey eye pencil in this month's box..because you know..I have said it many times..Brands like Catrice and few more European brands..should really be available in Indian market. They are good quality, has variety to offer and are priced just the way a drugstore brand should be..(if you know what i mean ;p)
I got this smokey eye pencil in shade 030 It's A Pleasure, Treasure! which is basically a metallic Khaki shade(don't worry I'll review this separately). I loved the color it's beautiful!



2. Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oils (Sample)
    Full Size: Rs.12450/- for 125 ml


"Versatile nourishing oil that provides ultimate shine, softness and nourishment for all hair types".


Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oils



They have added two samples of Oil each of this contain 3 ml quantity that equals to 6 ml. Hmm..not bad but according to me any sample less than 10 ml..does not work as it's hard to judge and make mind whether to buy a full product or not..with amount so little. But then I'll let go..it's kind of okay actually..considering they have included two full size product this month :) Am looking forward to try this oil!



3. Hedonista Face Souffle (Full Size)
    Full Size: Rs.1650/- for 115 gm


"This decadent elixir of chocolate and rhassoul clay cleanses your skin inside out, then imbues it with nourishment".


Hedonista Face Souffle



This is one product am most excited to find..It's smells delicious.. as it has chocolate :) and they have send a full size product, what more one may ask for, right?



4. Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau De Parfum (Sample)
    Full Size: Rs.7000/- for 100 ml


"Pleasures is a rich bouquet of fresh flowers after the rain, which is designed to suit 'evey women in every season and at every moment'. It is a delightful sheer floral created from delicate lilies and peonies, elegant jasmine and exotic Baie rose. Pleasures reflects a modern woman's desire to experience life's little pleasures every day".


Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau De Parfum


Okay so the fragrance is something what i prefer..light, fresh and floral with slight hint of woody top notes and it goes really delicate later on. I am gonna keep this little baby in my handbag :)



5. Natio Meditate Hand Cream (Sample)


"Natio Meditate Hand Cream Pink Lotus Attar is a rich nourishing cream with aloe, sweet almond and jojoba to soften hands and strengthen nails. Breathe in the calming scent pink lotus to quieten the mind and awaken the inner energy. Sesame, Neem and Turmeric promote soft, supple hands".


Natio Meditate Hand Cream



Hand creams have a permanent place in my handbag because you know they tend to get dry, so i just keep my hand cream always handy. This hand cream from Natio..has light and smooth formula that just sink in to the skin leaving your hands softer and silkier..I loved the formula and the tender fragrance. They have added a pretty decent travel size tube in the box..which I know is gonna last easily for a few days. 



Also included in My Envy Box are these two cards. The top tells you about the month's theme and have some good deals mentioned at the back side.The second card give you information about the products added in this month's box plus also gives you some handy tips on how to make full  use of them :)





Overall Rate: 5/5


Verdict: With two full size products in this month's My Envy Box, plus other three samples products..they have really added so much variety this time. Loved everything in this month's box. In short June My Envy Box has completely won my heart! It's not something you can let go Girls..Make sure to book one for yourself before it's gone :)




*PR Sample
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...