Friday, June 12, 2015

Shopping Haul

Shopping Haul..     | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog


I'll show you today what all i spend my money on lately :) I didn't specially went out for shopping..but you know as always..little bit of shopping never hurts. So here is what all i got past weekend:



1. L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 hour Foundation



Shopping Haul, Makeup shopping haul, Weekend shopping, Online shopping in India, Loreal paris infallible 24 hour foundation, Za cosmetics, Fablley shopping, Elitify shopping, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Best shopping guide blog in India, Indian beauty blogger
L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24 hour Foundation 





Well I was eyeing for it..since it's launch...I could have shopped earlier online but When it comes to foundations I always prefer to go to a store and swatch and get myself matched. From a long time,I have been relying completely on BB creams and CC cream..so i wanted a break from them too :)
I have already started using it, so expect a review pretty soon :)



2. Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence



Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence



The above two products i got from NewU.



3. Braun Silk Epil Epilator



Braun Silk Epil Epilator



Epilator was another thing that i needed badly, initially i was confused between Philips and Braun but finally settled for Braun epilator. I got this epilator from Croma.



So this was my in-store shopping..Now moving towards what I shopped online..Well not much this time as my makeup stash is already overloaded :D



4. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick



Shopping Haul, Makeup shopping haul, Weekend shopping, Online shopping in India, Loreal paris infallible 24 hour foundation, Za cosmetics, Fablley shopping, Elitify shopping, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Best shopping guide blog in India, Indian beauty blogger

                                           Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick




I wanted this liquid lipstick badly because you know I have seen people raving so much about these. I got only one though..well because it's pricier in India. I shopped it from Elitify..ahh there packaging is always so chic!(Will talk about it soon) I heart Elitify  ;)



5. Faballey


Shopping Haul, Makeup shopping haul, Weekend shopping, Online shopping in India, Loreal paris infallible 24 hour foundation, Za cosmetics, Fablley shopping, Elitify shopping, Indian makeup blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Best shopping guide blog in India, Indian beauty blogger

Gold Anchor Chain Neclace


I picked up this pretty Glossy Dull gold Chain necklace along with a basic black sheer stockings. That's it :)


What would you want me to review first? Just let me know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...