Thursday, July 30, 2015

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition




Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blog, Indian makeup blogger, Makeup favorites, beauty favorites,
Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition



Hi Everyone,


It's time again for the monthly favorites round up for the month. I tried lot of new products this month and some of them I didn't liked, for some I have mixed feeling and then there are few out of those which I totally loved. Let me show you my favorites:





Beauty Favorites:


I'll start with the skincare products first, as you can see there are only two products in this category. Well most of the beauty products I loved this month were also there in my June Beauty favorites, so I see no point mentioning them this month too. But otherwise these are the two products I tried and really liked :)



Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition



1. The Nature's Co Corn Exfoliating Face Pack 


It's an exfoliating face pack with the goodness of corn that gives you cleaner and smoother skin. I am currently testing it and shall be posting review coming month, so stay tuned if you are keen to know.



2. Votre Micro Dermabrasion Creme


This was something new for me. I used to go for micro dermabrasion sittings in a derma clinic few years back but using it myself at home was something new. Well I'll talk more about this product early next month, for now this product has surely made to my monthly favorites.




Makeup Favorites:


Moving on..to the Makeup products all the products you see in the pictures are first time entrants in  my favorites list(except one) as they are all new in my makeup stash :)



Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: July 2015 Edition



1. Maybelline Color Show Go Graffiti 809 Unmellow Yellow


I am loving this one like really and have used it on say almost all the nail colors i applied this month :) This is another product about which you will be reading next month.



2. Sugar Eyes Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner 01 Black Swan


You gals have seen this one in July Fab Bag review. It was a part of fab bag July and what i loved most about this other than the packaging is the applicator tip..which just makes the whole application process so easy. I loved this one totally!



3. Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick Melted Fuchsia


I have reviewed this one earlier this month and I just love love love lovee this liquid lipstick..the color, the formula and everything. If you haven't checked the review, just click on the name to check it out right now :)



4. Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick 040 Soft Rose


Well this is the only product that's not new and has been featured earlier as well. It's one of my all favorite colors for day time that i reached out a lot this month. You can read about this in the review post.



5. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation Stromboli


This foundation has to be my number one pick among all these favorites, I loved this totally. I can see why this has been much raved among beauty bloggers across the globe. It's one of the best foundation nooo actually the best I have used so far.



6. Catrice Eyebrow Filler Perfecting & Shaping Gel


I was using Sleek Brow kit for grooming and shaping my eyebrows but eyebrow gel was something i wanted to try. It's way easier to use and looks very natural on brows. It's naturally tinted eyebrow gel, suitable for all eyebrow colors. No wonder it made to my monthly favorites, I'll try to review this product in August as early as possible.




So these were the products I totally loved using all this month, What are yours? Let me know :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...