Monday, July 13, 2015

My Envy Box July 2015 Review, Unboxing, Pictures & Price

My Envy Box July 2015 Review | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



My Envy Box July 2015 Review, Unboxing, Pictures & Price, Beauty boxes in India, indian makeup and beauty blog, Monthly beauty box subscription in india, luxury sampling beauty box, indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, My envy box july 2015, my envy box review, Best beauty box india, Indian beauty blogger, July beauty boxes india
My Envy Box July 2015 Review, Unboxing, Pictures & Price



Hey Everyone,


Mid of every month means the time when i talk about Beauty Boxes. Like always the first beauty box that arrives at my door every month right on time is My Envy Box...so let's not delay any further and see what My Envy Box July 2015 Edition has got inside:





July is the season of rain and rainbows, no wonder My Envy Box has curated July box keeping in mind the Monsoon season. Yes the theme for this month's box is Monsoon and they have added some cool skincare products to let you take care of skin in this rainy season, there is a water proof makeup product and a perfume sample to keep you smelling as fresh as monsoon rain :)



Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.850/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.2550/- currently Rs.2250/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.5100/- currently Rs.4350/-
           12 month subscription - Rs.10200/- currently Rs.8500/-


Book Yours here



My Envy Box July 2015 Edition is a lovely purple color box that has their signature style logo in gold on top. I always say this - I love their packaging, they always impress me with their tastefully designed chic box packaging(month by month) and with their super fast delivery service. Hats off to Team Envy for lovely packaging and fastest delivery always!


My Envy Box July 2015 Review





Moving on...Let's see what products/samples came inside My Envy Box July 2015 Monsoon Edition.


For this month of July they have curated a good mix of skin pampering and makeup. You get five products from five different brands this month, so yes you get to try variety of brands. But hey that's not all..guess what? There are three full size products this month :D (Yeah you read it right) Let me show all the products one by one:



My Envy Box July 2015 Review, Unboxing, Pictures & Price, Beauty boxes in India, indian makeup and beauty blog, Monthly beauty box subscription in india, luxury sampling beauty box, indian makeup blogger, Indian beauty blogger, My envy box july 2015, my envy box review, Best beauty box india, Indian beauty blogger, July beauty boxes india
My Envy Box July 2015 Review & Unboxing







1. Roberto Cavalli Paradiso EDP (Sample Size)
Full Size: Rs.3300/- for 30ml






'The new pillar fragrance from Roberto Cavalli is a refined, carnal, sensual and very feminine, but also relaxed and carefree holiday scent. It is designed to highlight the natural charm of women and to help women feel attractive'.
Paradiso is about a moment of happiness. I wanted to give a feeling of that instant when you feel totally at ease" - Roberto Cavalli


They have added a 1.2 ml sample, i liked the fragrance it comes strong initially, have woody top notes but later become very light, fresh floral and sophisticated...just the way i want my perfume to be in this rainy season :) This one goes directly into my handbag!




2. Ananda Aloe Gel & Rose Distillate Hydrating Facial Mask (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.1105/- for 100gm





'Organic Aloe Vera gel infused with Rose distillate. Aloe nourishes, soothes, softens and calms. Rose distillate balances and reduces redness. It also possesses anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antispa modic properties, great for scar tissue'.


Okay so this one is a full size product, they have added a 50 gram pack. Last month too My Envy Box added a full size Hedonista face mask which i totally loved, so finding another face mask this month from Ananda Spa was a happy surprise..I mean who does not love skin pampering. It smells amazing ..like roses noo like Gulkand ;p I am excited to try this out.



3. Catrice Longlasting Eye Pencil Waterproof (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.330/- for 0.3g






'Long lasting and waterproof. Highly pigmented, colour intense and with different effects, the long lasting eye pencil waterproof is sure to make the eyes stand out from the crowd. It's smooth texture is particularly simple and accurate to apply. Automatic pencil with a twist mechanism for the mine, includes a sharpener at the end of the pencil'.



I totally loved this product in this month's beauty box. Being a makeup junkie I am always delighted to find a makeup product inside beauty boxes and this eye pencil is waterproof so perfect for monsoon :)  It's a full size product as you can see, i got the shade 110 Rendez-Blue, which is a gorgeous, intensely pigmented peacock blue color. I loved this eye pencil  from Catrice <3 specially the shade they send me.





4. Bottega di LungaVita Bio Clarine Day Cream (Sample Size)
Full Size: Rs.1850/- for 50ml






'Face Day Cream with Cornflower Water and soft Orange Honey. Pomegranate Oil that performs a soothing action and Shea Butter with melting and elasticizing properties. Certified Organic it moisturizes and nourishes the skin's surface'.


Its a day cream meant for facial skin. They have included two 3ml samples of this cream, which is decent.  It is certified organic and suitable for sensitive skin. I haven't tried anything from this brand so far..so let's see how it turns out for me.





5. MaskerAide Facial Sheet Mask (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.400/- for 24gm






'Drenched in a highly concentrated Argan Oil based serum that is infused with Vitamins and nutrients, this unique line of super hydrating & 100% Paraben free facial sheet masks is the new beauty must have that's perfect for every lifestyle'.


Yay for one more full size product first of all :) So they have included two face masks this time..Happy me! I loved using sheet masks The Face Shop sheet masks are my favorite so far, so yes one more product I am super excited to try out. Okay this will be another brand I'll be trying for the first time. Do you gals know about this brand?




Like always, also included in the beauty box are these two cards, the larger one tells you about each product and has some tips on how to make full use of each of the product. The smaller card you see in picture, tells you about the discount offers on new subscription plus it also contains a discount code to enjoy 15% off on purchase of full size products from July box.







Overall Rate: 5/5


Verdict: My Envy Box July 2015 edition is a gorgeous purple color box that contains three full size products out of total five. The box is curated keeping in mind the monsoon season, i loved the products and the brands they have included in this month's beauty box. My Envy Box has generously added 3 full size products..that's really sweet of them. I loved the face masks they have added and the eye pencil shade is so gorgeous..perfect for monsoon. Am glad to say this month as well, My Envy Box totally managed to win my heart all over again.
Highly Recommended! Girls do get July edition My Envy Box..you're gonna love this!



P.S: Here a special discount code for my readers, use this code 'SHIPRAMDL' to get flat 15% off on My Envy Box subscription as well as on other purchase on their site.





*PR Sample
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...