Friday, August 7, 2015

Cast A Spell: Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price

Fab Bag August 2015 Review : MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



Hey Everyone,


So Fab Bag team has really amazed me this time with the fastest delivery possible this month :D I got my Fab Bag August two days back on 5th August, I have to say this month delivery was the fastest..and I really appreciate this! Okay coming back to the topic that is Fab Bag August 2015, let me show what "The Cast a Spell" themed August fab bag is all about:




Cast A Spell: Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price, Fab Bag August 2015 Review : MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog, Fab bag review, indian makeup blog, ndian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beauty box review India, Monthly beauty box subscription, Fab Bag review, Monthly beauty boxes available in India
The Cast A Spell Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price





"Enter the enchanted world of your August Fab Bag and travel through whimsical forests with our sweet fragrant potions. Win him over with gorgeously hydrated locks and pucker up with a magical colour-changing lipstick that expresses your mood. We've included tips to weave some magic in to your makeup routine. This August let us be your fairy godmother all month long!"



Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.599/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.1499/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.2699/-
           12 month subscription - Rs.4799/-



Book Yours here



The Cast A Spell August Fab Bag is a metallic pink color bag with Fab bag logo given on front. I don't prefer bling-y things much but then considering the theme of this month, it is perfectly fine as  the color and finish goes pretty well this month theme 'Cast a Spell'. I liked that it is big and spacious enough and can be used to keep your everyday essentials.



These are the products/samples included in this month Fab bag:


Cast A Spell: Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price, Fab Bag August 2015 Review : MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog, Fab bag review, indian makeup blog, ndian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beauty box review India, Monthly beauty box subscription, Fab Bag review, Monthly beauty boxes available in India
The Cast A Spell Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price


Generally Fab Bag includes four products every month, but this time as you can see in the picture, they have added five products this month. Out of these there's two full size products, isn't it awesome. Let me just show you all the products one by one and tell you how i find them:



1. Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.590/- for 3.5g


 Fran Wilson Mood Matcher Lipstick




'Sealed with a Kiss: Leave him spellbound with these mood changing lipsticks. Yes you read it right! This magic makeup reacts to your body chemistry to transform into a picture perfect hue.'


This Mood Matcher lipstick is available in 5 shades, they have send me green shade. As you read above, it's a full size product worth Rs.590/- Well I am super happy to find this product in my Fab Bag..it's a lipstick and it's interesting! I had this one on my mind from sometime..but somehow skipped purchasing. This is the one product I am most excited to try out.



2. Roots Professional Morocvita Argan Oil (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.2000/- for 120 ml



Roots Professional Morocvita Argan Oil


'This non greasy oil penetrates into damaged hair cuticles, leaving hair healthy from inside out. This 100% organic oil is enriched with Vitamin A & E to achieve shining and strong Rapunzel like locks.'


This is another product, I was happy to find inside this month's Fab Bag. Well It's Argan Oil which is well known for it's nourishing qualities. I am always on the look out for organic products for my hair and skin..so I am happy and looking forward to try something new. Coming to the quantity, one 5ml sample size product has been included..i would have loved it even more if it was a 10 ml sample but nevertheless we only need 2-3 drops of it at a time so it's kind of okay!



3. Ital Veloce Body Mist (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.499/- for 210 ml


Ital Veloce Body Mist



'This aromatic indulgence for the senses comes in refreshing floral, fruity tones. Mesmerize with this mild enchanting fragrance that lasts all day long.'


I have no idea about this brand, it's the first time I have heard about it. It's a body mist, they have added a decent 12 ml bottle, which you can easily try multiple number of times and can decide later on if you want a full size bottle. There are total 6 variants available, I got 'Midnight Kisses' version and I quite liked how it smells so amazing, delicate with a mix of floral and fruity and lot of mystery! Thumbs up for this one as well.



4. Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF30 (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1330/- for 40ml


Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF30



'Dual action matifying fluid. High photo protection and prevention of skin blemishes.'


Okay It's a sunscreen with SPF30 and they have send two 5 ml sample tubes. Quantity they have send, I think is decent but I have a issue. This product is meant for oily-combination skin type, well I have a dry skin so obviously it's something definitely not for me. I liked that they tried and added variety but this product is a disappointment for me sadly.



5. Divo Eyelash Curler (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.125/- per piece



 Divo Eyelash Curler



'This must have makeup tool suits all eye shapes. It's non-slip grip helps you apply the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes for that fluttering doe eyed look.'


Last but definitely not the least is this eye lash curler from Divo. I have tried it already and quite liked it better then my Vega one which I am currently using. It's bigger in size so it curls all the lashline hair at a time. Another thumbs up for this product!





Like always, along with the products you get this Fabpost, which is a mini magazine loaded with discount codes on various products for this month plus some cool DIY tips and other fun stuff. Also you get this card that tells you about the products which are included in this month's Fab Bag.


Cast A Spell: Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price, Fab Bag August 2015 Review : MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog, Fab bag review, indian makeup blog, ndian beauty blog, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Beauty box review India, Monthly beauty box subscription, Fab Bag review, Monthly beauty boxes available in India
The Cast A Spell Fab Bag August 2015 Review, Unboxing & Price




Overall Rate: 4.8/5


Verdict: I loved all the products included in August Fab Bag except the Bioderma Sunscreen sample which is not meant for my skin type. I loved the theme and how well they curated everything accordingly..and that Mood Matcher lipstick is my favorite. Also Fab Bag deserves a thumbs up for the awesome delivery service this month! Recommended!



*PR Sample
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...