Thursday, August 13, 2015

My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price

My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



Hey Everyone,



13th of every month to me now symbolizes the day i receive 'My Envy Box' every month (also probably the day booked for reviewing it). So My Envy Box August edition reached my door today morning, I was not surprised(because they do it every month) but was super excited to see the goodies inside :D Yes I am totally loving this month's box. I'll show and tell you why? Okay First thing first, The theme. The theme for this month My Envy Box is..well..it's India itself :D They have named this month's box 'India Mon Amour'. Mon amour is a french word which means my love...so it's 'India My Love'. When you see a box dedicated to India, well it's simply incomplete without talking about ancient Indian beauty rituals and Ayurveda :) No wonder the products are curated keeping the theme in mind.


My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, delhi blogger, Beauty box India, My envy box review, Best beauty box available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Monthly beauty box subscription, Soultree kajal, Forest essentials Iced Pomegrante and kerala lime body mist, Hedonista frozen itar, neem face mask,
My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price 






Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.850/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.2550/- currently Rs.2250/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.5100/- currently Rs.4350/-
            12 month subscription - Rs.10200/- currently Rs.8500/-



Book Yours here


'India Mon Amour' My Envy Box August 2015 is a lovely choco brown color box. This time their signature style gold logo is further embellished with detailing that defines..well the roots of India! I loved it..everything from packaging to the little details they have taken care of..everything goes so well with the theme..India. Thumbs up!



My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | Indian makeup and beauty blogger



I am sure you gals are excited to know what's inside..so let's move on to the contents. Here's what you get inside My Envy Box August 2015:


My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, delhi blogger, Beauty box India, My envy box review, Best beauty box available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Monthly beauty box subscription, Soultree kajal, Forest essentials Iced Pomegrante and kerala lime body mist, Hedonista frozen itar, neem face mask,
My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | Beauty box India

My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review, Pictures & Price | Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, delhi blogger, Beauty box India, My envy box review, Best beauty box available in India, Indian beauty blogger, Monthly beauty box subscription, Soultree kajal, Forest essentials Iced Pomegrante and kerala lime body mist, Hedonista frozen itar, neem face mask,
My Envy Box August 2015 Edition Unboxing, Review



My Envy Box team usually sends 5 products every month in beauty box but this time there are four products. Well don't be upset..because out of four there are three full size products. Yeah you read it right :D even I was jumping with joy to find out this as well. Okay as the theme of the beauty box is India this month, they have curated all the products completely natural and Ayurvedic. This month box is played around Indian beauty rituals so you get some wonderful fragrance, skincare and a kajal.




Let me just show you each of this product one by one and tell you what they are:




1. Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.900/- for 60gm



Suganda Neem Green Tea Plant Mask



"A mask for acne prone skin, to control breakout and give lovely smooth skin. Full of anti-oxidant and healing benefits to the skin and also helps with sun damage."


Okay so this is a new brand for me. Product is expensive as it's all natural and it's an Ayurvedic brand..Anything that's Ayurvedic specially Skincare products catches my attention and they have generously added a full size product. What else one may ask for. Right? Though I don't have acne prone skin but yes it's sensitive and prone to allergies..so yes am looking forward to try out this product. I liked it, thumbs up!



2. Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.350/- for 3gm



Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal

Swatch



"A 100% natural kajal which is made from hand made carbon black collected from vegetable oil lamps combined with organic ghee, natural mineral colours and organic sweet almond oil to make this kohl safe and give it a color that will highlight your eyes and keep them cool."

This one as you can see is also a full size product. I got this in shade 005 Blue, which is a nicely pigmented ink blue color. I own this kajal in black as well and liked how intensely pigmented that is. Now getting this in blue color..hmm am happy because am more into colored kajals than black actually :) You can See the pigmentation in the swatch picture below..it comes pretty decently pigmented on swatch. Well I am yet to try it on my eyes..may be I'll review this one separately.




3. Forest Essentials Body Mist- Iced Pomegranate & Kerala Lime (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1475/- for 100ml



Forest Essentials Body Mist- Iced Pomegranate & Kerala Lime



"This Iced Pomegranate with Fresh Kerala Lime gives long lasting aroma with refreshing, cooling and rehydrating effect on the senses while hydrating the skin."


A body mist from Forest Essentials, it's a decent travel size bottle that contains 50ml quantity. I liked the fragrance..which is something new for me..that I haven't tried before. Can't tell you exactly..but it reminds me of mausmi and mogra..but very light..lingering and oh so heavenly! This product has to be my favorite in this box.




4. Hedonista Oudh Frozen Itar (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs. 1045/- for 20gm



Hedonista Oudh Frozen Itar



"Thousands of years ago every morning after a bath of rose water and vetiver, Indian hedonists painted patterns on their bodies with Sandalwood paste and adorned themselves with kumkum and kundan. They finished this luscious ritual with a sprinkle of Oudh oil that came from the rare agarwood. Whispers of this enchanting perfume travelled to faraway China & Arabia. Today this is one of the most expensive ingredients in the world. The ittar balm was created with it because only the best does it for a Hedonista!"




Last but not the least of course is this perfume balm or frozen Itar from Hedonista. Again It's a full size product :) Yay!!  I liked the fragrance..it's amazing! It bought back my Nani's (Maternal grand ma) memory actually...who used to have a huge collection of pure indian perfumes..it smells like one of those :) Amazing it is, though I am not used of solid perfumes..yeah something new to try and explore. I have to say am impressed with this brand, Hedonista and thanks to My Envy Box for introducing me to this. In June My Envy Box as well they send a chocolate face souffle mask from Hedonista which I am currently loving :) Looking forward to use this Itar often.






Also included are these two cards in My Envy Box as always, the little one tells you what's the theme and have some discount codes as well as some cool Ayurvedic beauty tips at the back. The other one, you see in picture briefs about each of the product included in My Envy Box August 2015.







Overall Rate: 5/5



Verdict: My Envy Box August 2015 'India Mon Amour' is simply outstanding..Loved this month's beauty box and everything about this, right from the theme to the packaging to the products included! Totally loved it. Highly recommended!



P.S: Here a discount code for our readers, use this code 'SHIPRAMDL' to get flat 15% off on My Envy Box subscription as well as on the entire site.




*PR Sample








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...