Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Fab Bag September 2015: Review, Pictures & Price

Fab Bag September 2015: Review, Pictures & Price | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




Hello Girls,

I shared a sneak peak of September Fab Bag on my Instagram. By the way this month's Fab bag is the  3rd anniversary special edition and I have to say they have done everything possible to surprise you big time. Well we'll talk about it later on, first let's see what Fab bag has to say about their anniversary special September Fab Bag:


Fab Bag September 2015: Review, Pictures & Price, 3rd anniversary special fab bag september 2015 unboxing and review, WHat's inside fab bag, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger,  Just herbs gotukola indian ginseng rejuvenating beauty elixir, Kama ayurveda pure rose water, Skinn,Makeup revolution liquid concealer, The balm cosmetics stainiac lip & cheek stain
Fab Bag September 2015: Review, Pictures & Price





"3rd Anniversary September Fab Bag! Hooray, it's been 3 years since our first monthly beauty box. What started as a dream to reach you at home every month with a little bit of beauty, a little bit of inspiration and a whole lot of happiness, has turned into something bigger - a community of thousands of women just like you, who love surprises & believe beauty is a choice. Join us & celebrate the best in beauty in this month's Fab Bag. As we walk down memory lane, we're kicked about the next 12 months, that will be nothing short of fabulous!"



Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.599/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.1499/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.2699/-
           12 month subscription - Rs.4799/-



Book Yours here




3rd Anniversary special September Fab Bag is definitely everything you will fall in love with. Moreover their shipping speed has improved soo much, I got my Fab Bag three days back on 6th September...oh that's pretty fast!


Fab Bag September is a super gorgeous shimmery, dark jewel toned pink pouch. It's shimmery but in a gorgeous way..looks so pretty nothing like too much bling. I loved this bag and it's spacious enough to keep your everyday skin or makeup products inside.





Talking about the contents..well I totally loved everything that came in this month's beauty box/bag and it's their Anniversary special edition they kinda made sure..you are loaded with surprises :) September Anniversary Special Fab Bag contains five products unlike other month's Fab Bag that usually contain four products. I would say this month's Fab Bag is an awesome mix of makeup, skincare and perfume..which everyone is going to love. Have a look at the products that came inside Fab Bag September 2015 edition, in the picture below:


Fab Bag September 2015: Review, Pictures & Price, 3rd anniversary special fab bag september 2015 unboxing and review, WHat's inside fab bag, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger,  Just herbs gotukola indian ginseng rejuvenating beauty elixir, Kama ayurveda pure rose water, Skinn,Makeup revolution liquid concealer, The balm cosmetics stainiac lip & cheek stain
3rd Anniversary Special Fab Bag September 2015: Review



I'll tell you about each of the product and how i liked it, one by one. Let start with the skincare products/samples first as am most excited about them (though i liked everything).


1. Just Herbs Rejuvenating Gotukola Indian Genseng Beauty Elixir Facial Serum (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.985/- for 15ml





"This multitasking night serum is a blend of treasured Indian herbs like Gotukola & Ginseng that nourish and restore a natural glow & youthfulness to tired skin."


I have been using Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence in my daytime CTM routine but a good night time serum was something i was looking to include in my night time skincare routine. So no doubt I am excited to got one in Fab Bag and that too an Ayurvedic product from Just Herbs. I am totally into Ayurvedic skincare products these days. They have sent a full size product what else i may really ask more for?


2. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water ( Travel Size)
Full Size: Rs.795/- for 200ml & Rs.250 for 50ml





"Made from the roses of Kannauj, a region in North India, rich in white clay soil conducive to roses growth. Rose water is a natural astringent. It balances and restores skin's pH level and helps tighten pores."

I am currently using Kama Ayurveda Cypress Orange Hair Cleanser and Conditioner(not a fan though). Again it's an Ayurvedic brand as you can tell. I haven't tried it yet but I kind of like it's packaging specially because it has a spray pump dispenser. They have send a decent travel size 50 ml bottle pack which itself cost Rs. 250 and Rose water..I mean who does not love rose water. I am glad to have got this product in this month's beauty bag and looking forward to use this.



3. Skinn by Titan Celeste for Women + Raw for Men (Samples)
Full Size: Celeste Rs.990/- for 50ml
                 RAW Rs.1790/- for 100ml





"Sensuality in a Bottle! Made in France by celebrated perfumers and distilled from the finest ingredients, this collection of perfumes from Titan elevates the everyday into the extraordinary."



Who does not like smelling great! Fab Bag this month has not only send an Eau de perfume sample for the women but were generous enough to send a perfume sample for Men too..Is not that sweet. I tested both the samples and liked men's perfume sample much more. Another one is little strong for my sensitive nose lol.



4. Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Liquid Concealer (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.550/-





"Focus on those imperfections & fix them like a pro with this easily blendable, high coverage concealer. Its creamy formula is longwearing & provides a natural finish."


Well getting to see makeup stuff in monthly beauty box/bag makes the makeup junkie in me super happy :D They have send Makeup Revolution focus and Fix liquid concealer in shade medium to me. I have warmer complexion with golden undertone and this one look like have a neutral undertone..well I haven't tried it as of yet, once i do that..I'll share how it turned out for me. I have not tried any base makeup product from Makeup Revolution before but Have tried Makeup Revolution lipstick and loved that totally..so yes I am happy to get this concealer and excited to know how it works for me.



5. The Balm Stainiac Lip & Cheek Stain (Sample)
Full Size: Rs.1200/- for 8.5gm




"Hint of Tint! Give your face a hint of colour with this gel based lip & cheek stain. Its aloe infused formula gives you more time for application before the stain sets to a gorgeous tinge."


I saved the best for last..Oh this Lip and cheek stain from The Balm cosmetics has to be my favorite out of all. I have been using it everyday day since i got this in my fab bag and kind of loving it totally! It gives your lips beautiful rosy tint, it reminds me of a cheek and lip stain from Lakme Bridal Sutra range back in 2009 which I had  huge crush on.
You get a mini sample size containing 1.2ml product, well it's a pretty decent for a liquid cheek and lip stain that will easily last long enough I tell you! A thumbs up for this.



Also you get one Fabpost loaded with discount codes as usual along with this this tiny card that tell you about what's inside your Fabbag.





Overall Rate:5/5


Verdict: I totally loved 3rd Anniversary Special edition September Fab Bag..I loved the cute shimmery bag and I loved the products came inside..they totally won my heart this time <3 A thumbs up to Fab Bag team for the awesome job..this month Fab Bag is definitely something you would never want to miss. Highly recommended!




* PR sample. Review is unbiased and totally based on my personal experience.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...