Thursday, September 3, 2015

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: August 2015 Edition

Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: August 2015 Edition | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: August 2015 Edition, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Indian beauty blogger, Makeup revolution vivid blush lacquer, Oriflame the one lash resistance mascara, Lakme eyeconic curling mascara, City color cosmetics Multi blush baby pink, Nyx soft matte lip cream ant werp, Maybelline colorshow lipstick orange icon, Za true white cleansing foam, The Body Shop HoneyMania shower gel, August month favorites, Delhibloggers
Monthly Makeup & Beauty Favorites: August 2015 Edition



Can't believe It's September already! Time for me to show you the products that i totally loved past month. Hmm being my birthday month..August is one of my favorite month too i shopped little bit and received plenty of birthday gifts lolz. Well I'll talk about all this some other time for now let me just show you the products that made to my favorites list this month:





I will start with the bath time essentials, there are two products in this category:


1. Za True White Cleansing Foam 

This face wash is one of my favoritesfor  morning time that gives me ahh so fresh, refined and translucent skin. I loved this one totally!


2. The Body Shop Honeymania Shower Gel


Though I like TBS products but when it comes to Shower Gels I had only one favorite TBS Strawberry Shower Gel. I had this strong feeling that nothing ever is going to replace that one. But I was wrong..I have a new favorite now..though again from The Body Shop. I specially loved its oh so heavenly fragrance! I'll share my experience about this very soon on blog. Stay tuned!






Moving on..to the makeup loves. August was more about loving lipsticks, I tried to include just those that i kept reaching out most. Have a look:


1. Maybelline ColorShow Lipstick 308 Orange Icon

2. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Antwerp



I tried some new lipsticks this months and did used some old favorites however to keep the list short, I have only included two which were like..my most favorite past month. Maybelline Orange Icon is a gorgeous peach shade that's just perfect for everyday natural look. NYX Antwerp is my all time favorite that I used a lot this month.






3. City Color Blush Baby Pink

4. Makeup Revolution Vivid Blush Lacquer Heat



Two of my favorites blush currently for everyday lovely wash of color on cheeks. I'll try to review both of these this month. City color multi color blush as you can see is a quad, which I got sometime back in my Fab Bag. Makeup Revolution Blush Lacquer in Heat is a gorgeous coral pink color more towards muted tones. I love this one for evening!





5. Oriflame The One Lash Resistance Mascara

6. Lakme Eyeconic Curling Mascara


I have been testing this Oriflame mascara..and loving it so far. It's very black, water resistant and water proof. Whereas Lakme Eyeconic mascara, (though not a new purchase)I saw myself using it like for everyday wear.







So these were my August makeup and beauty favorites. What were yours?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...