Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price

My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog



Hey Everyone,


I shared a sneak peak of My Envy Box The September Issue on my Instagram yesterday and I know you are excited to know what's inside in this month beauty box. So let's not waste time and zoom in to know more:




Price:  1 month subscription - Rs.850/-
            3 month subscription - Rs.2550/- currently Rs.2250/-
            6 month subscription - Rs.5100/- currently Rs.4350/-
            12 month subscription - Rs.10200/- currently Rs.8500/-



Book Yours here




My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup blogger, My envy box india, My envy box review, Best beauty box available in India, Luxury beauty box india, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Davidoff cool water shower gel woman, Za total hydration fresh foamy cleanser, Trussardi donna eau de parfum, Catrice ultimate colour lipstick
My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price



#LetBeautyNeverBeAnIssue My Envy Box The September 2015 Edition is a gorgeous metallic finish Silver color box with their signature style logo this time done in black. Oh I liked the overall look of the box..I think it's really chic :) Am going to use it later for keeping my rings :D They never disappoints infact I find them best when it comes to packaging and shipping is the fastest as always, i got mine on 12th morning itself :D
This month's My Envy Box has been curated with the thought 'Let Beauty Never Be An Issue' So you get some amazing stuff that not only make you happy but also takes care of your beauty need be it skincare or getting ready.




Moving on to what's Inside My Envy Box September Issue..Well I was just so glad to find two full size products out of the four products..well is not it amazing. Here is what you get inside this month Luxury beauty box, Have a look:


My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup blogger, My envy box india, My envy box review, Best beauty box available in India, Luxury beauty box india, Indian makeup and beauty blog, Davidoff cool water shower gel woman, Za total hydration fresh foamy cleanser, Trussardi donna eau de parfum, Catrice ultimate colour lipstick
My Envy Box September 2015 Review, Pictures & Price



There are total four number of products out of which you get two full size products and other two are sample size ones. Let me show each one of these one by one and I'll tell you about each product plus how i find these:



1. Trussardi Donna Eau De Parfum (Sample Size)






You either get this Trussadi Donna EDP perfume sample or LYN nail lacquer. I got a 1.5 ml sample and I have to say it's pure luxury..loved the fragrance it's floral..feminine and sensual...ahh just how I like it <3




2. Za Total Hydration Fresh Foamy Cleanser (Sample Size)
Full Size: Rs.299/- for 100gm






"Presenting winner of Vogue Beauty Award 2015, New Za total hydration fresh foamy cleanser. It features the house of Shieseido's trademark fine micro-bubbles that ensure removal of excess sebum and pore clogging impurities from deep within & gently polishes the skin with a fine, resilient lather to give a clear and radiant skintone. Za total hydration fresh foamy cleanser makes skin bouncy fresh & dewy radiant..instantly."



okay next product you get is a 5g sample size Za total hydration fresh foamy cleanser tube. I always like how Za give special attention to the packaging but then it's all about the product you get inside right. And this 5 ml sample is really tiny, specially when the product is not a costly one they could have managed for a decent size amount or two of these 5 ml tubes. I am disappointed with Za sample size though I liked the product.




3. Catrice Lipstick Ultimate Colour (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.610/- for 3.8gm





"Luxurious nourishing textures and a soft, creamy finish on the lips. The Catrice lipsticks offer an extensive variety of colours, from nude nuances to classic red. It is easy to find the perfect colour to match every outfit."


I have said it before and I'll say it again..I am just so impressed with Catrice cosmetics. Seriously if they enter into the Indian market they can easily wipe off the business of all the big daddies of drugstore makeup...they are that good. Getting back I got this oh so pretty 340 Berry Bradshaw shade from Ultimate Colour lipstick range. The shade is so pretty a perfect kind for everyday office wear and the quality of the lipstick as well as the packaging is so good. I totally loved this lipstick!



4. Davidoff Cool Water Gentle Shower Breeze (Full Size)
Full Size: Rs.1800/- for 150ml





"Imagine a clean sandy beach with a gentle mist of clear blue ocean and you have this  Davidoff shower gel for women. With an immediate scent of water-melon, which is quickly followed by lily of the valley and finished off with a sweet aroma of sandalwood."


Ok so this product from Davidoff has to be the show stopper :) They have send a big enough 75ml tube which will cost you about 900/-INR. The packaging is in tube format, so you can easily carry it along when you travel. I love the fragrance..it's refreshing am so looking forward to try this soon :) A thumbs up!



Along with these product you also get these cards you see below. The bigger one has information about the products that you get inside September My Envy Box and the black card has offer codes for subscription renewal.





Overall Rate: 5/5


Verdict: Honestly I didn't like the tiny size Za sample but then getting two full size products does not really leave you with any option to complain :) I loved everything about thismonth My Envy Box right from the packaging to the products included. It's a total luxury box..which You must not miss. Highly recommended!




*PR Sample



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...