Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review, Pictures and Price

Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review, Pictures and Price | MillionDollarLooks Makeup & Beauty Blog




I told you about my new skincare regimen that includes skincare products from Votre White Essence range. I have been using their entire White Essence range at a time, because when you use an entire range at a time it always delivers far better and more clear results. Last time when i talked about Votre, I shared my experience about Votre White Essence Brightening Night Creme. Today I'll show you all a day moisturiser from this White Essence range. Let's zoom in to know more:



Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review, Pictures and Price, Best daytime moisturiser for dry skin, Skin brightening, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup blogger, Skincare products, Votre bio cosmetics products review, Votre review, Delhi bloggers, Votre white essence brightening range review and price in India
Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review, Pictures and Price




What Brand says:


Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 is a light weight moisturizer with Bear Berry extract designed to help minimize the visible appearance of dark spots & discoloration, improves skin radiance. Natural form of Vitamin C inhibits melanin production for a skin lightening effect. SPF 25 protects from the harmful effects of UVA &UVB rays.


Price: Rs.475/- for 30gm

Shelf Life: 30 months

Ingredients:





Made in India


My experience with this day moisturiser:


Packaging:


This Brightening day moisturiser comes in a handy opaque, off white color tube packaging. Nothing fancy, simple and practical packaging that is travel friendly. It has a small mouth opening that dispenses just the right amount of product at a time.
A brief about what the products does, key ingredients, usage along with other important information is provided at the back side.



Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review, Pictures and Price, Best daytime moisturiser for dry skin, Skin brightening, Indian beauty blogger, Indian makeup blogger, Skincare products, Votre bio cosmetics products review, Votre review, Delhi bloggers, Votre white essence brightening range review and price in India
Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 Review


Fragrance:


This moisturiser has a sort of herbal fragrance can't tell you exactly what it is though. It's light and fades off after some time. I didn't used to like it initially but I now if find it okay.



Color & Texture:


Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser has off white color with just a hint of green. It is non runny, thick creamy lotion consistency(thicker then usual lotions). I like the texture which reminds me of melted butter that makes it spread so easily on skin. As the consistency of this moisturiser is thicker then the regular ones, you don't require too much of the product at a time. In fact just a peas size amount is good enough for face. Make sure you don't take too much at a time, else it won't be absorbed completely and can feel heavy and sticky.




Votre White Essence Brightening Day Moisturiser SPF 25 | Beauty & Makeup Blog


Formula:


The product is non comedogenic, hypo allergic and clinically tested. It has Bear Berry extract that helps to minimize dark spots and discoloration. It has SPF 25 to protect your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays. Also it contain Liquorice well known for skin lightening and brightening.



What It does?


I have included this moisturiser in my everyday CTM routine and have been using this moisturiser from say about 2 months, once a day.
I like to apply about 1 pea size amount of this moisturiser on my face after toner and liquid essence. Firstly i just rub it slightly between my palms to warm it up and then pat it gently all over my face. I have dry skin type and this day moisturiser slightly feels sticky intitially on skin. It takes about 3-4 minutes to sink in to the skin and once absorbed, it does not feel sticky or heavy. Once absorbed skin looks completely natural minus any stickiness and well nourished. I am happy with how well it moisturises my dry skin and keep it nourished and soft all day long. I never felt the need for reapplication. For it moisturising formula I'll surely give it a ten on ten. Now let's see how it works on the other claims :)
The moisturiser also claims to help minimize visible appearance of dark spots & discoloration. Well in my case I do have slight discoloration around my mouth area and forehead but i didn't see any visible improvement. But yes as claimed by them, this moisturiser undoubtedly improves the skin radiance and makes it bright. I like the beautiful glow it has delivered to my skin.
This product would be best suitable for dry and normal skin.



Value for money:


I liked the product for the level of moisturization, it infuses into my dry skin and keeps it well hydrated through out the day but then..honestly 475/- Indian rupees for just 30 gram product definitely makes it pricey.



Overall Rate: 3.7/5



Verdict: Votre White Essence Brightening Day moisturiser SPF 25 is a good to try product specially for dry and normal skin type as it really moisturise skin pretty well and keep it nourished through out the day. With regular use I did noticed it made my skin even more radiant and glow-y but it does not works on dark spots and discoloration contrary to what's claimed by Votre. Overall A good product for dry and normal skin but pricey!





*PR Sample


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...